By Eugene C. Toy, Benton Baker III, Patti Jayne Ross, Larry C. Gilstrap,
Sixty obstetrics and gynecology circumstances with whole discussions supply the best clerkship and USMLE Step 2 evaluate attainable Case records: Obstetrics and Gynecology 2e, provides sixty medical situations illustrating key issues. each one case comprises a longer dialogue, definition of phrases, scientific pearls, and USMLE structure evaluate questions. This interactive studying method allows you to comprehend crucial recommendations rather than memorizing evidence.
Read or Download Case Files Obstetrics and Gynecology (Lange Case Files), 2nd Edition PDF
Similar ecology books
FROM THE PIONEER OF ECO-CONSCIOUS LIVING
A dedicated environmentalist for greater than thirty years, Ed Begley, Jr. , has constantly attempted to “live just so others may perhaps easily dwell. ” Now, as an increasing number of folks are searhing for how you can lessen our influence on this planet and reside a greater, greener existence, Ed stocks his reviews on what works, what doesn't–and what's going to prevent money!
These are counsel for environmentally pleasant residing that anyone–whether you personal or hire, reside in a personal domestic or a condo–can attempt to make a favorable switch for the surroundings. From speedy fixes to greater commitments and long term concepts, Ed may help you're making adjustments in all the pieces of your life.
And in the event you imagine residing eco-friendly has to intend compromising on aesthetics or convenience, worry no longer; Ed's spouse, Rachelle, insists on style–with a sense of right and wrong. In residing Like Ed, his environmentalism and her layout savvy mix to create a consultant to going eco-friendly that retains the stylish in eco-chic.
From recycling extra fabrics than you ever suggestion attainable to composting with out elevating a stink to purchasing an electrical automobile, dwelling Like Ed is jam-packed with ideas–from visible to ingenious–that may also help you reside eco-friendly, reside responsibly, reside good. Like Ed.
A complete and up to date exam of a few key crime and policing matters. Drawing on case fabric, the booklet examines the importance of spatial styles of crime and the approaches which produce them.
Lakes of latest York nation, quantity I: Ecology of the Finger Lakes describes the country of Finger Lakes, that is a gaggle of 11 elongated our bodies of water of glacial starting place within the west-central part of manhattan, and its respective watershed. This publication assesses the constitution of the Finger Lakes’ plant and animal groups and the way those groups engage with the abiotic parts of our environment.
- Wastewater reuse in agriculture in Vietnam: Water management, environment and human health aspects. Proceedings of a workshop held in Hanoi, Vietnam, 14 March 2001
- The Great Lakes: The Natural History of a Changing Region
- Supramolecular Design for Biological Applications
- The Nature of Northern Australia: Its natural values, ecological processes and future prospects
- Wolves of the World: Perspectives of Behavior, Ecology and Conservation (Noyes Series in Animal Behavior, Ecology, Conservation, and Management)
Additional info for Case Files Obstetrics and Gynecology (Lange Case Files), 2nd Edition
Now we consider what form the functions b(x) and d(x) might take, and we qualitatively analyse the solutions of Eq. 4). When studying a free population, it is customary to assume that the mortality is independent of the population size. Sometimes it is reasonable to assume that the mortality rate is negligible, or even to consider the highly idealized case that d(x) =d = 0. 0 * *• # t Fig. 1. Two graphical representations of the dynamics of Eq. 5); XQ is the initial size. With fecundity it is somewhat more complicated.
9) is obviously nonbiological at large sizes, since not only the population size, but also the relative rate of population growth exceeds any bound after some finite time. It seems more reason able biologically to suppose that fecundity depends on the population size. We can characterize this relationship with the following compromise between Eqs. 6) (Bazykin, 1969): b(x) = bx/(N + x). 5) at large sizes x 3> N. 10) has a natural interpretation. It should be noted that in a sexually reproductive population, a female which is fertilized does not partic ipate in the reproduction process for some time r.
The abscisses of their intersection points correspond to (stable and unstable) equilibria of the populations harvested under given conditions, while the ordinates correspond to the number of individuals removed from the population per time unit, which is the yield. Fig. 1. Dynamics obeying the logistic law - (a) the first harvesting strategy a t a harvesting intensity below ( a ' ) , a t (a C r), and above ( a " ) threshold; (b) the second harvesting strategy. For the first harvesting strategy, Fig.
Case Files Obstetrics and Gynecology (Lange Case Files), 2nd Edition by Eugene C. Toy, Benton Baker III, Patti Jayne Ross, Larry C. Gilstrap,