By Bo Zhang
Introduces chaos idea, its analytical equipment and the capacity to use chaos to the switching energy offer design
DC-DC converters are general switching platforms that have lots of nonlinear behaviors, resembling bifurcation and chaos. The nonlinear behaviors of DC-DC converters were studied seriously during the last two decades, but researchers are nonetheless not sure of the sensible software of bifurcations and chaos in switching converters. The electromagnetic interference (EMI), which resulted from the excessive premiums of adjustments of voltage and present, has develop into an incredible layout criterion in DC-DC converters as a result of vast functions of varied digital units in and way of life, and the query of the way to minimize the irritating, destructive EMI has attracted a lot study curiosity. This booklet specializes in the research and alertness of chaos to minimize destructive EMI of DC-DC converters.
After a overview of the basics of chaos behaviors of DC-DC converters, the authors current a few fresh findings equivalent to Symbolic Entropy, Complexity and Chaos element procedure, to research the characters of chaotic DC-DC converters. utilizing those tools, the statistic characters of chaotic DC-DC converters are extracted and the principles for the next researches of chaotic EMI suppression are strengthened. the point of interest then transfers to estimating the facility spectral density of chaotic PWM converters at the back of an creation of uncomplicated rules of spectrum research and chaotic PWM method. Invariant Density, and Prony and Wavelet research tools are steered for estimating the facility spectral density of chaotic PWM converters. ultimately, a few design-oriented purposes offer a very good instance of employing chaos conception in engineering perform, and illustrate the effectiveness on suppressing EMI of the proposed chaotic PWM.
- Introduces chaos idea, its analytical equipment and the skill to use chaos to the switching strength offer design
- Approaches the topic in a scientific demeanour from reading strategy, chaotic phenomenon and EMI features, analytical equipment for chaos, and making use of chaos to minimize EMI (electromagnetic interference)
- Highlights complex study paintings within the fields of statistic characters of nonlinear behaviors and chaotic PWM know-how to suppress EMI of switching converters
- Bridges the distance among numerical idea and real-world purposes, allowing energy electronics designers to either examine the results of chaos and leverage those results to minimize EMI
Read Online or Download Chaos Analysis and Chaotic EMI Suppression of DC-DC Converters PDF
Best electric books
Updating and reorganizing the dear details within the first version to reinforce logical improvement, Transformer layout ideas: With purposes to Core-Form strength Transformers, moment version continues to be fascinated about the elemental actual thoughts at the back of transformer layout and operation. beginning with first ideas, this booklet develops the reader’s realizing of the explanation at the back of layout practices by way of illustrating how uncomplicated formulae and modeling techniques are derived and used.
This publication explains the necessities of interconnected electrical strength structures in very simple, functional phrases, giving a understandable evaluation of the terminology, electric innovations, layout concerns, building practices, operational features, and criteria for nontechnical execs having an curiosity within the strength undefined.
Computerized iteration regulate (AGC) is among the most vital regulate difficulties within the layout and operation of interconnected strength structures. Its value keeps to develop because of a number of components: the altering constitution and lengthening measurement, complexity, and performance of strength platforms, the swift emergence (and uncertainty) of renewable power resources, advancements in strength generation/consumption applied sciences, and environmental constraints.
Offering crucial thought and beneficial functional options for imposing hydroelectric tasks, this e-book outlines the assets, strength new release applied sciences, functions, and strengths and weaknesses for hydroelectric applied sciences. Emphasizing the hyperlinks among power and the surroundings, it serves as an invaluable historical past source and enables decision-making concerning which renewable power know-how works most sensible for various kinds of purposes and areas.
- Cooling System Selection
- Ultra-Capacitors in Power Conversion Systems : Analysis, Modeling and Design in Theory and Practice
- Electric Vehicle Machines and Drives: Design, Analysis and Application
- The Engineers Guide to Standards Conversion
- Schaum's Outline of Electric Circuits (6th Edition)
Extra info for Chaos Analysis and Chaotic EMI Suppression of DC-DC Converters
13. 13. Obviously, if the period is larger than 8, they won’t be distinguished because the length L of a subsequence is 8. The following conclusions can be deduced from this figure. M. 13 Shannon entropy versus the bifurcation parameter k. 0001, subsequence length L = 8 and no. of discrete samples is 3000. The dashed lines are period-3, period-5, period-6, and period-7 respectively from the bottom up 1. 13), the system is periodic. 2. The entropy value increases with the growth of chaos behavior.
14a,b respectively. Physically, the stable limit cycle is called self-oscillation. 2 Discrete-Time Dynamical Systems The state of discrete-time dynamical systems can only change at discrete time instances. Difference equations are employed to describe discrete-time dynamical systems. In some circumstances, it is more natural to describe the evolution of a system at discrete instants of time rather than continuously in time, for example, in ecology and economics when the state of a system at a certain moment of time t completely determines its state after a year, say at t + 1.
M. and Qiu, S. (2003) “Intermittent” chaos and subharmonics in switching power supplies. IEEE ISCAS, 3, 332–335. K. (2004) Complex Behavior of Switching Power Converters, CRC Press. C. (1997) Targeting in systems with discontinuities, with applications to power electronics. IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. I, 44(10), 1034–1039. B. C. (1996) Improvement of power supply EMC by chaos. Electron. , 32, 1045–1045. , Bourcerie, M. and Chapeau-Blondeau, F. (2004) Extension of chaos anticontrol applied to the improvement of switch-mode power supply electromagnetic compatibility.
Chaos Analysis and Chaotic EMI Suppression of DC-DC Converters by Bo Zhang